Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Looks like the Rocket Theme Simplex to me!

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@jayblaq 33704 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks like the Rocket Theme Simplex to me!</blockquote>
    Which parts of visual elements make you think that? A layout and ideas is comepletely diferent!

noblecode Friend

Hate to chime in on this, but I thought the exact thing when I first saw the template. What made me think this was main menu “buttons” to the right of the LOGO area.

I like the template…and diffinatley see differences — but my first view did make me think simplex

Heck….just look around… I think all the clubs get inspiration from each other…..Yootheme released surface then RT had Dimensions… those are pretty dang close in “idea.”

anas Friend

Nop,
    RT always comming with new ideas,each template is completly different from the other,and as a member with so many clups i could say that RT is the best ,and one of the best thing which make so happy , is thier support and thier upgrading for the old template too,

nimbus33 Friend

I think this one is way better than simplex!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nimbus33 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum