Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

looking for a template with that capability… new header for each page…did find one here but it is from 2006 ” JA Zibal ” can anyone recommend anything current?
    Trey

tempusserbia Friend

Actually, on Zibal or Xenia (I think), it’s a module placed in header position.
    So, you can use any template and module for displaying new header on different pages. I really do not know, what’s the name of it. Something like: JA Header. Download, Xenia or Zibal, and you will find it. Configure it to suit your needs, and you will get your header 🙂

MikeG Friend

I think this is what you are looking for. This templte uses a header mod which allows you to change pics.

http://template.joomlart.com/ja_zibal/content/view/5/6/

beyondsports Friend

thats nt what im looking for… there has got to be a template out there that change’s the header for each page… i remember seeing one- just cant remember where… ill keep searching..
    trey

Menalto Friend

Rochea changes header images pr menu item. Mageia have random images.

karlhus JATC

you can also you a javascript randomizer in you index.php instead of a module. processes a little faster…

beyondsports Friend

please explain how i could / would go about doing this… i have optimized the site pretty much deleting unpublished mod’s today…..deleted about 30 at this point… and the isp has reset the database on the server… it has sped it up some… like i mentioned earllier each team page pulls it own header… how would i do ths with javascript in the index.php…i am all ears… it would elimiate 24 more mod’s if that could be implemented…

thanks
    trey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beyondsports 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum