Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AS ALWAYS – GREAT LOOKING TEMPLATE! I am very impressed with what you all are doing. However, after downloading and quick installing this today – clicking on the ‘New’ button within the K2 area (such as adding a new item, or new category) as well as if I just choose to create a new joomla article displays the following error.

This also happens when trying to access and edit any exisisting article or item loaded from the quickstart (pre-loaded) as well.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in D:tofitslibrariesjoomlahtmleditor.php on line 268

No new editors or editor adjustments made – this is all out of the box quick install.

Thanks for your help!

Saguaros Moderator

Which is php version on your server, you try to update with a last version of php, and check this again. may be the problem is from the k2 component 🙂

bradleyrush Friend

PHP Version is 5.3.0 running wamp server 2.

Uninstalled all K2 components, modules, and plugins and still get the error.

Phill Moderator

Please try downloading and installing again. I’ve just done an install on the same setup as you (wamp2, PHP5.3.0) and am unable to replicate your problem.

bradleyrush Friend

That must have been it as today’s download worked flawlessly. Must have been something with yesterday’s package. Glad it’s working and glad to have fellow members / joomla lovers out there for help!

Appreciate it!

Phill Moderator

Glad you got it fixed. It is nice to see a simple clean template occasionally and this one fits nicely.

ramadji Friend

I’m having the exact same error but re-installing is not solving it for me.
    Below is my platform:

– PHP Built on: Linux source3.sourcedns1.com 2.6.18-164.11.1.el5PAE #1 SMP Wed Jan 20 08:16:13 EST 2010 i686

– Database Version: 5.0.91-community

– Database Collation: latin1_swedish_ci

– PHP Version: 5.2.13

– Web Server: Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

– Web Server to PHP interface: cgi

– Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ram

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ramadji 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum