Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I have XAMPP v1.8.1 installed on my PC with Joomla 3.0. I tried installing the t3v3 v1.0 RC2 for Joomla 3.0. I am getting the following erros:

1. After installing the main files, when I try to install the plg_system_jat3v3.v1.0.0 rc2 file from plugin folders using extension manager, I get the error,
    <blockquote>Error! There was an error uploading this file to the server.</blockquote>
    This error I managed to resolve by extracting all the files from the zip file and then choosing the install from directory feature.

2. After installing everything, (the plugin using the above method and the template), running the site gives the following error:
    <blockquote>Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:xampphtdocst3pluginssystemjat3v3includescoretemplate.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadString() on a non-object in C:xampphtdocst3pluginssystemjat3v3includescoretemplate.php on line 53</blockquote>

My Apache and MySQL server is up and running. I am new on the development side, cannot understand much therefore I will be grateful if someone can help.

Thank you!

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you enable the plugin T3v3 ? Do you make the template t3v3 blank to be default ? You can also try the quickstart package. Just download the package and install as a normal Joomla. Joomla 3.0 (2.5 for the 2.5 package) is included in the package. After installation with sample data, you will get a page like our demo.

Jason Hill Friend

I’m receiving the same error. Installing Brisk quickstart. Admin works fine

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadString() on a non-object in /home/redshi5/public_html/rs/plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/core/template.php on line 53… at front end

T3V3 plugin is enabled. Tried several installs.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Jason Hill Friend

Seems to be a bug with the site being ‘offline.’ As soon as I mark the site as ‘online’ the error goes away. Tried removing and re-installing the T3 framework.

redhart Friend

Yes, we are also having the same issue when taking the site offline.

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadString() on a non-object in /../public_html/plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/core/template.php on line 53

We are using standard cPanel host with Joomla 3.0.

Workaround: If we disable T3 then the site will go offline successfully.

Jason Hill Friend

Noticed the same as above. T3 plugin disabled, site will go offline.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yep, i could see it and i did raise it to development team to get this fixed and hope to release next version: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/CUSSER-493

alexandermendez Friend

I have the same problem with both version of Joomla.. 3 and with the 2.5

Ninja Lead Moderator

We will fix and release it on the next version. If you want to fix it now, please follow my suggestion.
    <blockquote>Open plugins/system/jat3v3/jat3v3.php file</blockquote>
    find this function “onBeforeCompileHead”
    from

function onBeforeCompileHead () {
    $app = JFactory::getApplication();
    if($this->detect() && !$app->isAdmin()){
    // call update head for replace css to less if in devmode
    $t3v3app = T3v3::getApp();
    $t3v3app->updateHead();
    }
    }

change to

function onBeforeCompileHead () {
    $app = JFactory::getApplication();
    if($this->detect() && !$app->isAdmin()){
    // call update head for replace css to less if in devmode
    $t3v3app = T3v3::getApp();
    if ($t3v3app) {
    $t3v3app->updateHead();
    }
    }
    }

<blockquote>Open plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/core/t3v3.php file</blockquote>
    find getSite function
    from

public static function getSite($tpl){
    $type = 'Template'.JRequest::getCmd ('t3tp', '');
    t3v3import ('core/'.$type);

// create global t3v3 template object
    $class = 'T3v3'.$type;
    return new $class($tpl);
    }

change to

public static function getSite($tpl){
    if(!$tpl) {
    return false;
    }
    $type = 'Template'.JRequest::getCmd ('t3tp', '');
    t3v3import ('core/'.$type);

// create global t3v3 template object
    $class = 'T3v3'.$type;
    return new $class($tpl);
    }

Let me know if it helps

rretry Friend

Thanks for the above fix. Worked perfectly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  rretry 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum