Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • penelopeb Friend
    #333684

    <em>@chuyentt 47222 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, I dowloaded from:
    http://www.e-city.vn/index.php?catalog=products&product_id=2137&shop_id=1305&area=hanoi&category_id=1</blockquote>

    Link is broken.

    jagirakallis Friend
    #355560

    I notice that in JA Teline II, the line you mention as being 342 is on 195. You say your fix is for JA Teline. I tried it for JA Teline II and it had no effect

    Koo Friend
    #412316

    Hello, I got the same message when I try to regist a new user.
    I’m using JA Teline IV on Joomla 1.7.
    Please help.

    Thanks.

    n6rej Friend
    #412347

    general notice, we released teline IV for 1.7 just a few days ago. Might see if that clears up the issue

    multinet123 Friend
    #412351

    I have the same problem with JA Travel.
    On every page I get info: ‘Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code’.
    If I switch template to another (ie. Afterburner or Beez, Milkyway…) there is no error.

    I found: JCE – GZIP caused it!!!

    n6rej Friend
    #412462

    so this is resolved now?

    Koo Friend
    #412566

    <em>@goodgu 267276 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I got the same message when I try to regist a new user.
    I’m using JA Teline IV on Joomla 1.7.
    Please help.

    Thanks.</blockquote>

    I have already updated the Teline IV to the latest version, but the problem was still having.

    As for last problem, I have found out the method.

    It was caused by a part of code in the “pluginssystemjat3jat3corehead.php” and can be repaired by using the original version to cover.

    Old code:
    //check if need update
    if (!$needupdate && is_file ($destfile)) {
    $fileversion = isset($filemap[$ext])&& isset($filemap[$ext][$file]) ? $filemap[$ext][$file] : 1;
    $fileversion = $fileversion==1?””:”?v=”.$filemap[$ext][$file];
    return T3Path::url ($cache_path).’/’.$filename.$fileversion;
    }

    —————————————————————————————————–

    Please help to handle below problem.

    After updating JA T3, JA Teline IV can be shown normally in IE.

    But it cannot be shown in Firefox.

    I have no ideal.

    Please give me help.

    Many thanks.

    n6rej Friend
    #412603

    hmmm this would be a core t3 issue if what your saying is correct. I’ll try to add this to to be reviewed. Are you saying it also fixes your “can’t see in FF” or no?

    Koo Friend
    #412620

    <em>@n6rej 267636 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmmm this would be a core t3 issue if what your saying is correct. I’ll try to add this to to be reviewed. Are you saying it also fixes your “can’t see in FF” or no?</blockquote>

    This question has been fixed.

    n6rej Friend
    #412627

    ok so, if I understand you properly, this ‘fix” you submitted solved everything? Even the FF issue? Or was that a different solution?

    Koo Friend
    #412631

    FF issue

    “After updating JA T3, JA Teline IV can be shown normally in IE.

    But it cannot be shown normally in Firefox.”

    n6rej Friend
    #412634

    ok so just to get it straight so I can get it “fixed” …. after upgrading T4 in J! ( 1.6 ? ) to the new T4 in J! ( 1.7? ) FF would not display the site but IE would. Applying this fix solved these issue? If I’m wrong please tell me how to replicate.

    Koo Friend
    #412656

    Sorry, I haven’t made myself clear actually.

    I had used T4 1.1.0 on Joomla 1.7.
    When I updated T4 from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 by JoomArt Extensions Manager, the site can be shown normally in IE and FF.

    Then I updated JA T3 Framework from 1.2.7 to 1.3.2 by JoomArt Extensions Manager,the site can be shown normally in IE but can’t be shown normally in FF.
    Then I found that when using version 1.2.7(“pluginssystemjat3jat3corehead.php”) to cover, the site can be shown normally in FF. I think it should be due to a part of code in Head.php.

    But at last, whatever i do, my first problem was still remaining.
    When creating the new user, it will show below error.
    Calendar.setup:
    Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code

    n6rej Friend
    #412659

    I don’t know what this “calendar” is. But thats not making sense.. registration should not effect articles. as for the head issue I’ll try to see whats going on.

    Koo Friend
    #412662

    ;)Sorry, Error message is:
    Calendar.setup:
    Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code

    not:
    Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup ERROR when submitting article from front end

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum