Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am migrating my site from 1.5 (JA Purity II) to 2.5 (JA Social) and I would like to utilise the larger date stamp shown on the top of the blog posts in the demo and when you install the sample data.

I have set up the new site on localhost and, because I have imported data from my original site, I have not installed the sample data. Because of this I can’t seem to find out how to replicate the larger date stamp on the blog entries.

Can somebody point me to the plugin or code/file I need to alter to display the larger date?

Thanks in advance

Ralph

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ralph,

We just style for this date, please check your template css file: /templates/your default template/css/template.css, there is rule like this:

div.postdate-wrap span.date {
    color: #333333
    display: block;
    float: left;
    font-size: 280%;
    font-weight: bold;
    line-height: 1;
    margin-right: 5px;
    }

ralphhardwick Friend

Saguaros

Sorry I haven’t been on here for a while. Thanks for your response.

I have found that rule within the template.css file but it doen’t seem to make any difference.

How do I apply that to the blog entries only?

ralphhardwick Friend

Saguaros
    Thank you again but I have managed to figure it out. The larger layout only applies to the create date where as I had the publish date showing only.

Saguaros Moderator

That’s great and let me know if you need further assistance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum