Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Problems CAGOX and XAMPP,

I try to install CAGOX in XAMPP at the moment that the install program from CAGOX will make the databases it goes in a string and stay only busy with making databases without any result CAGOX make nothing.
    I have used XAMPP version; 5.6.3-0-VC11 installer, after that I tried another version of XAMPP, version: 5.5.19-0-VC11 installer same problem than we take,
    XAMPP, version 1.8.3-5 VC11 installer same problem
    We try an older version, XAMPP 1.8.2-5-VC9 that works BUT virtuemart don’t work for a part so as it’s not possible to change the currency.

By the way HAWKSTORE with joomla 3 and Virtuemart 3 works under all XAMPP versions.

HOW I can install CAGOX without any problem?

My windows version is 7 Ultimate SP1

Best regards Cees

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # At first i would suggest install Apache / PHP / MySQL separate instead bundle with XAMPP.
    # And about your issue please provide more detail and reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Laong Duijndam Friend

<em>@jooservices 466381 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    # At first i would suggest install Apache / PHP / MySQL separate instead bundle with XAMPP.
    # And about your issue please provide more detail and reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hi Viet Vu,

I have make a fresh install from CAGOX on XAMPP version win 32-5.6.3 – 0 VC11 installer. Start apache php and mysql separate and make htdocs/cagox. Wher I put the quickstart package in as Dbase name joomla30. Started the program to install the quick start package. I have put in the information they want than start the install and comes in a string by creating database tables.
    I have do the same with Hawkstore 3 Virtuemart 3 No problems
    See screen dump

Kind regards Cees

1. Dbase-tables
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please check your ajax respond ( with maximum display_errors ) than you’ll know what’s reason blocked your ajax.
    I have verified this quickstart and can work well in my localhost also my live development server. Please check your server side.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Laong Duijndam Friend

I have tried and looked for de ajax_respond I can find nothing. Perhaps he didn’t finish the Install??

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your CPanel access. I’ll help you install it. I have checked and can install as well on my server.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Laong Duijndam Friend

What kind of XAMPP version you have used??

There is no C-panel in XAMPP.

Kind regards Cees

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s so hard for me to inspect issue without touch on site.
    Please bring it online than i’ll help you work on it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Viet vu

The problem i have can not resolved on line it’s that the quickstart package CAGOX don’t work with the last three packages fron XAMPP.

But if you have time please will you look on my other question about currency that’s still open

Kindest regards Cees

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    About your issue please
    # Turn on Debugger
    # Check ajax respond . It must be included with PHP errors that caused ajax broken.

From this point we can know root cause.

Or please bring your site online than i can help you inspect it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum