Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Not sure where to post this as the original thread has been prematurely marked as solved ( please read http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cache-problems/ )

When is the caching bug going to be fixed? After several months I’m beginning to loose patience. Setting the T3 plugin to load last doesn’t fix the problem and turning off css & script compression renders most JA templates unusable on production sites that get more than one or two visits a day.

sharpdome Friend

What fixed this issue for me was to set handheld/iphone/android profiles to Default (not Disabled).

chavan Friend

Hi perdu

Because this is a unusual bug, we’re trying to find what & where cause this bug. This bug will be fixed right after we find it.

You can follow this bug fix progress via link http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIIIJOOMLAIVI-161

perdu Friend

After more than a year you haven’t found the bug so I think it’s getting more and more unlikely that you will. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? Your templates are pretty much unusable with out caching and compression turned on as there are too many scripts and css files so if I turn off caching/compression I will have around a 40 second loading time.

mboomer Friend

I cannot see the post you refer to, I assume that is a forum that is subscription only.

I have installed Joomla 1.6 and the T3 Framework and was having terrible problems getting media hosted on youtube or screencast to play correctly. This started out as not being able to refresh page content using F5 or CTRL-F5 and caused me hours of trying multiple editors and all the recommended tricks for allowing embedded custom html in the source. Eventually I guessed this was a possible cache issue so I hit the JATC Clean Cache option at the top of the in the Admin panel.

Now if I make some changes and clear the cache the content can be refreshed correctly with F5.

Is there a known problem with caching when using the T3 Framework?

Is it worth persevering with this or just stick to Joomla 1.5?

chavan Friend

Hi perdu & mboomer

Cache problem is a big problem. So we are deeply reconsidering to fix it. And we need more time to resolve & verify it.

Before we release version of T3 framework that don’t contain cache problem, cache exclude is a provisional solution to pass it.

You can apply it to solve your problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum