Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My procdeure to show new article on my site is to clear the T3-Cache. But that can´t the real procedure. And also the date on the top left didn´t refresh, if a new day is arrived. In Germany we have now 7:30 AM Monday the 9th, but for Teline IV is it still Sunday the 8th.

Where is the Problem?

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

I have the same issue with this template. Whenever I update anything an article or a menu item. I clear the cache and then purge it.
    I go to my website and I cant see the updated information. The only way to see the updated information is to hit ctrl f5. This is a huge problem as anyone visiting my website only sees the old content. In order to view the new content you have to hit ctrl f5.

proterra Friend

Can anyone from Jomlart answer?

I don’t think Joomlart has a resolution that is why there is no answer. The only way to get the template working properly is to turn off the cache and use development mode. I think there needs to be an update for this template.

n6rej Friend

<em>@sly123 295344 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think Joomlart has a resolution that is why there is no answer. The only way to get the template working properly is to turn off the cache and use development mode. I think there needs to be an update for this template.</blockquote>
    no, that’s not how we work.. somehow this thread fell through the cracks and got missed.
    Have you both updated your software including T3? Have you disabled Joomla’s cache? if not please do both.
    @sly please update the ticket with full access info

Thank you I have updated the ticket. I really like this template but I just cant get it working 100%.

n6rej Friend

<em>@sly123 295470 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you I have updated the ticket. I really like this template but I just cant get it working 100%.</blockquote> please provide access info as requested in the ticket, also try turning off joomla cache if you have it on.

n6rej Friend

Problem is with the “clean cache” plugin. Its overriding all other caches.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum