Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a Question.. is there anyone here who have build a Cabin sales site. or a House sales site?

I have this in my mind and looking for a person who know/have the skills to do this.

Am just looking.. if there are a person here who have done anything like this?

Thanks
    Kent

Hi there.

I need to build a site using Joomla (newest)

The site is for a company selling cabins.

I will not share the name of the company here for several reason’s, but the winner will get the name 🙂

Its a company with a portfolio, and who have bean working for several years.

It can be a mix of these sites:(which the boss likes the designs and futures of)

http://www.vikinghytter.no/
    http://www.saltdalshytta.no/index2.html

Look at the designs….. but mostly the future’s of adding and showing cabins and the pictures/drawings. This is the most important thing on the whole site. 🙂

The main issue here is that we get a nice mic of this 2 sites and make a Unique, cabin view show, when they look at 1 cabin they get impressed and get a total view of it, and also the drawings of it.

I do Not want a copy of any of these sites, but my own special site with futures unlike thees, kind of my own design 🙂

I know there are many extensions out there who can be used,,, but i haven’t found anyone i liked so fare.

You need to think of the layout design.
    Portfolio of done cabins
    Cabin portfolio
    How to show the cabins and the models/drawings.

+
    +
    +

Its a loath of things that needs to be taken care of here, and we work together all the way.

The back office must be easy to handle, so that its easy to put in new cabins and all that 🙂

Main page design is the last thing we need to think of, its something i get another person to do after we are done with the basic.

You can use a template as you wish, just to have some there while we work with it 🙂

I need to show some things you have done before, and if you have done anything like this project before that’s great.

You will need to dedicate to this project and don’t take other project until we are done, so that it don’t take to long time to get things done 🙂

Hope you find this project interesting and feel that you understand what am looking for 🙂

IMPORTANT: I do want someone who KNOW Joomla GOOD!! and NOT just someone who just have learned it!!

Feel free to ask if u wondering about anything.:)

Kent

Menalto Friend

Any kind of real estate components can be used for a project like this, its just the matter of tweak the layout to get the result YOU want from it. Same with template.

but from what i understand you are looking for someone to work with you this project?

fortest Friend

Hi ..

Yes i want someone to develop this for me, and offcorse ill pay for it.

But, i need someone who can be dedicated to this and get it done fast,, or as fast as it can be done in 🙂

Also, there must be someone here who have done something like this before, and i can use the same, system, since the layout and tweaks Will be changed anyway.

Feel free to suggest tips on what to do 🙂

I put it out on

http://www.joomlancers.com/Full_Site_Development/building_my_cabin_company_site_1186519379.html

Regards
    Kent

Just close this ::-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fortest 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum