Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

When I share an article on facebook, from the facebook share button, the image that appears on Facebook is wrong, it does not correspond to any image of the article in question

ciberperiodismo.com.ar

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow the suggestions given here for the same topic.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

delinea Friend

I could not solve it, but I love it this template, congratulations JA!
    I see that this problem is replicated in many post in "all the world" that use the template Teline V, and with many websites that I had the possibility to develop, I never appeared this inconvenient. So I suggest you can review the possibility of better assisting this inconvenience, in addition to telling us that we will seek a solution in an external application. This problem happens to me only in this template of almost 100 that I have developed (NO JOOMLART), so, please, please, you can assist me in a more committed or uninvolved way with this topic or inform you of some sites that used Teline V for Contact the developers to explain how they solved the problem.
    Anyway you have the data to enter the backend of my website to verify where the parameters that need to be modified may be.
    From already thank you very much,
    I apologize for my poor English language, I am from Argentina.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There are many open graph extension on Joomla extension directory that added the OG tag.
    Kindly try the extension, its not related to the template as FB use the tags to pick the thumbnails.
    I will share your feedback to our development team on this.

Regards

delinea Friend

Ok, thank you very much for the suggestion, anyway I see (we see) that the sample template Teline V also has the problem, that implies that you also could not solve it, but would have presented correctly.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Again its not problem of template. Facebook use open graph tags to choose tge thumbnails and its same for all templates.
    You can check source code of any template including default Joomla template and it doesn’t contain the open graph tags

Regards

delinea Friend

You’re right, however, the problem does not occur to me with another template!
    Many thanks Pankaj, I will try to find the solution on the other hand

delinea Friend

I asked if possible, some sites developed with this template (which I like) to directly contact the developers to see how they solved it!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I will share your feedback to our development team on this.

Regards

delinea Friend

Muchas gracias Pankaj, aguardo respuesta
    Thank you very much, i spend answers ☺

delinea Friend

I would appreciate it if you could help me with this topic. I could not configure so that the images that appear in the post are correct. please. waiting expectantly

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow thisenter link description here topic.

Regards

delinea Friend

Pankaj: I read it +100 times, I could not solve it and I did not find anyone who has solved it with this template … however there are thousands of templates, I never found any with this problem, none! … I could not configure any assistant of OG labels. Apparently, I am very gross. It is a pity that you do not have this template with sharing working properly as it should be, to be able to see where we are wrong.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here are the extension that offer open graph tags
    https://extensions.joomla.org/tags/open-graph/

You can install and configure the extension so it will add tge open graph tags for image.Many of users using these extension to add OG tags and its not for any template specific it work for all Joomla templates.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here are the extension that offer open graph tags
    https://extensions.joomla.org/tags/open-graph/

You can install and configure the extension so it will add tge open graph tags for image.Many of users using these extension to add OG tags and its not for any template specific it work for all Joomla templates.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum