Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I do some freelance projects and would like to use JoomlaArt Templates, if I hit my 3 allowed domain names can I buy single Licences as and when I get more work?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

As a developer, you are required to purchase JATC Developer membership to customize our templates for your clients. JATC Standard membership only allows you to customize our templates for your personal purposes.

Thus, it is not allowed you to do so. You have to upgrade your membership into JATC Developer membership to customize our templates for unlimited clients.

Hope for your understanding.

kingo_2k2 Friend

Hi,

I think you missunderstood I never said I WAS using your templates for freelance work so no need to send me any more “Legal” emails telling me I must hand over money. I was asking if I “Could” and now I know I cannot. To be fair I think you would find more people coming to you with more membership options for example I have to pay $300+ to be a developer, what if I dont get any projects in that year? why not let your members pay for each Domain Licence they need? Other template sites such as Rockettheme offer this feature.

Anonymous Moderator

Hello kingo_2k2,

<blockquote>I think you missunderstood I never said I WAS using your templates for freelance work so no need to send me any more “Legal” emails telling me I must hand over money. I was asking if I “Could” and now I know I cannot. </blockquote>
    >>I am so sorry as I misled your position when reading the verb tense in previous question. Now I know you just want to be sure if you could do freelance works using our template as core and pay for more domains
    But I am afraid now only JA dev package entitle the right to do this 🙁

<blockquote>To be fair I think you would find more people coming to you with more membership options for example I have to pay $300+ to be a developer, what if I dont get any projects in that year? why not let your members pay for each Domain Licence they need? Other template sites such as Rockettheme offer this feature.</blockquote>
    >>Thank you for the suggestion. We shall earnestly reconsider the current pricing to fit more demands like yours. Once approved, the new scheme shall be published for everyone.

deannejoomla Friend

I agree with what kingo_2k2 has said, if you could restructure the pricing i think it would both benefit yourselves and other 3rd parties buying templates from you 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  deannejoomla 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum