Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

Can’t seem to get the buttons to show up on slideshow style 2, any ideas?

I have put in the button class as ‘btn-border btn-lg’

Many thanks

Paul

1. Screenshot-29
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @haxx,

May I know your site url first so I can assist you better ?

haxx Friend

Hi Adam

Yes its thehonbu.com but I’ll need to give you login details as its not ready for public consumption yet

Paul

Adam M Moderator

Hi @haxx,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site but it looks different than from your screenshot. In addition, in the screenshot, I see you marked the next / previous button in slideshow with orange circle but not sure if you’re talking about these buttons or the button in description black box, please confirm.

haxx Friend

Hi Adam

Yeah it was the buttons at the side, but I’ve knocked it on the head as have decided to look at Uber, but that’s proving a problem to as I can’t get PayCart to display correctly. But that’s another story!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @haxx,

Thanks for letting me know. In this case, If you’re going to use Uber, feel free to submit a new thread in Uber box, otherwise you can let me know here if you decide to use Cagox and still need my assistance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum