Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have installed the new JA Company template.

I have modified the slideshow with my own text and link button. But, in the front-end, when I press the button, nothing appens. I’m not redirected to the linked page.

The link is correct because when I right-click and open in a new window, the link page open.

Thank you for your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the URL of site here and please check the demo site and see are you getting the same problem in the demo site?

Regards

Ian Friend

Hi,
    i have got the same problem but only with chrome and the same i can see on demo on chrome

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the demo the links are empty. http://prntscr.com/g3b28c
    You can post the URL of the site here so i can check it.

Regards

Ian Friend

Hi and thanks for your reply, i know that about #, but even if you click on thumbnails the slider doesn’t change, the strange thing is that on private mode on chrome everything working fine, but even there if you go somewhere in site and return to home page then this happening again, as i said on firefox working fine!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Ian.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just tested slideshow navigation in Google chrome and there is no issue.
    I suggest you to disable the chrome extensions and check, In Private mode the browser extension not load.
    There is no issue found in the navigation of slideshow.

Regards

Ian Friend

Yes something with cache and maybe extension, now its working fine, one last question how can i set the slideshow to autoplay and set the time to change?
    Thanks a lot!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Lan please open a separate thread for new topics. It also helps our community .

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum