Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve noticed a bug I think (in FireFox)

When you type a suggestion in the box and it displays the “Vote for one of these” or “Create New” Button… if you attempt to click on the button nothing happens. The button is not click-able.

http://www.thesearchers.org/index.php?option=com_javoice&view=items&Itemid=280

Also, as you can see in the screen shot below the “Vote Box” is under the “Vote for one of these” title and at the far right the “Back To Top” is extending beyond the confines of the main area.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

Could you please give me your FTP and admin account for a closer look?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bmtoth,

I have fixed the issue for you.

Please check again.

unclevibes Friend

I installed yesterday ja comment & ja voices on my site bu if ja comment is working well I can’t post anything with ja voice. When I click on the post button nothing happens.
    Also when I try to click on the RSS icon I got this white page ”

* Model class jacommentModelJafeeds not found in file.

Error creating feed file, please check write permissions”
    I must check which page permission?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi unclevibes,

Please login http://support.joomlart.com and submit a ticket with access to your site admin and FTP (if possible) for closer look at the root. We shall publish solution here or update to download if it is not specific issue at your site only

jack705 Friend

Thanks for such wonderful solution and being helpful, i have same problem, i will try it out 😀

michaelc Friend

<em>@unclevibes 172395 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed yesterday ja comment & ja voices on my site bu if ja comment is working well I can’t post anything with ja voice. When I click on the post button nothing happens.
    Also when I try to click on the RSS icon I got this white page “

* Model class jacommentModelJafeeds not found in file.

Error creating feed file, please check write permissions”
    I must check which page permission?</blockquote>

I have the same problem with JA comment, i checked the file permissions and reset user + 777 does not change, still does not work

Any solution is welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  michaelc 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum