Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is there any way to adjust the padding on the left side of the bulling in the latest articles module? I tried editing the typo.css file but for some reason it doesn’t take any changes.

This may be wrong, but it doesn’t even take the changes at all:

ul.ja-unordered-list li {
    background: url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat 50px 70px;
    line-height: 160%;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    margin-left: -20px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding-left: 30px;
    }

jreimer Friend

The other issue I am having is that some of my articles, say:

community – news

The image is automatically aligned at the top right. How would I disable that automatic image alignment?

Thanks,
    Dan.

Stork11 Friend

Hello jreimer,

For 1st problem, please add new style in “template.css” file as below:

ul.latestnews li {
    padding-left: 30px;
    }

For 2nd, please provide me the URL where problem occurred because I couldn’t find it.

Regards.

jreimer Friend

Hello,

That code only moves over the text, the bullet doesn’t move over and so it goes behind the text.

I included the address in the first post with the username and password. Can you not see it? I selected help from support and entered in my info. I will put in a support ticket if needed.

Dan.

Stork11 Friend

Hello Dan,

“padding-left” is used to move the text, “margin-left” is used to move the bullet. If you wanna move bullet, please use “margin-left” instead.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum