Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi JA people!

In Components Builder editing pages, if I click onto ‘options’ button I have a 500 error. I have reinstalled all 3 packs (plugin, template, component) for other issue, but this problem remains.

Any solutions?! Thanks! M.

1. errore-builder
    thunder_theo Friend

I also get an error when trying to open the "option page". It doesn’t return a error-500 page but a server error (running on a local server to test JA Builder):

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFieldsets() on a non-object in E:\htdocs\testside-joomla\administrator\components\com_config\view\component\html.php on line 57

Cleared all caches (server-side and browser), Checked the ACL-table (all okay, no errors). It only gives this error on JA Builder. All other components don’t return an error when entering the option page of them.

Kind regards, Theo

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi all,

Thanks for your report, I tested and it is an issue, I have raised the issue to the development team and they will have plan to fix it.

Regards.

nassfat Friend

I am also getting the following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFieldsets() on a non-object in sitejoomlaadministratorcomponentscom_configviewcomponenthtml.php on line 57

Is there an update or fix for this issue yet?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @nassfat,

Could you elaborate the steps to replicate this issue?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum