Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have been working in Builder for two days. After the first day all changes were lost. I rebuilt the pages they continue to refuse to save although under Settings/Advanced revisions are clearly visible..

When I I publish pages a message appears "saving" however arrows circulate for hours/days

screenshot of live edit page with revision attached

Urgent. Please Help, I’ve lost three days work already

daveburstein Friend

When I save a builder page when I publish it says "saving" and changes color with rotatng arrow but does not save. Any suggestions?

daveburstein Friend

Something seems to be seriously wrong with the server for Builder. Jennie Bourne, my partner, has been working for two days in builder and seems to have lost her work.
    She rebuilt the entire page and now it won’t save.

She is sending you in a separate post the list of automatic;y saved pages and detailed information. It’s now 11 p.m. in New York and she needs this for a client tomorrow.
    Please get in touch with her right away at jennie.bourne@gmail.com with a solution to get the current backed and saved and the files that were saved accessible.

Please help us. The server problems are serious.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that the provded URL doesn’t work: http://www.jbdb.org/Minch

Could you check again?

daveburstein Friend

http://jbdb.org/minch/

works fine. Screenshot attached

1. minch
    daveburstein Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

From your screenshot, I see that you’re using ABP extension on your browser, some extensions such as: Adblock, ABP, Adblock plus … block the operation of JA Builder, try to temporarily disable them first and publish again.

daveburstein Friend

Saguaros

That worked on the pc. Can’t check on the Mac until tomorrow.

the.thing Friend

Also Evernote Weи Clipper blocks JA Builder

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  the.thing 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum