Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Although it is nice to see Joomlart expand its offerings but really think you should get a handle on what you have first. You introduce ja builder to broaden your membership but to date it is not stable. On a fresh install on joomla 3.7 here are just a couple issues that make it unusable.

1) The front end editor for text simply does not work at all. Bold, Italics, color, simply non of it works.
    2) Using an video for overlay. It does insert the youtube video however to the public there is a red play button but it does not work on mobile devices.

This is just a couple that stand out but without them have to stop using the builder. Posts on here to not get responded to. Would question your ability to support all the other companies you are acquiring if you cannot take care of your existing customers. Look like its time to go back to quix. Please let me know when you think it is really stable.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You may need to clean browser’s cache & cookies as it’s working fine when I visit your site.

carlfarring Friend

Apparently you did not visit the site on mobile or at least in my case android. After clearing cache and history on mobile had no affect on the video not playing on android. I will clear cache on pc and see if editor works.

carlfarring Friend

I am usping Chrome on my pc. I cleared cache and browsing history and same results. What browser were you using?

Saguaros Moderator

I’m using Chrome also, just tried to change the ‘insurance’ text to bold via editor of builder and it works: http://prntscr.com/fam9qj

For youtube video on mobiles, youtube doesn’t support to autoplay video on mobile, you can make a search with google, there are so many discussions on this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum