Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

The bg-top image and bottom image is not wide enoug, they need to be wider. Now they looks cut off. In IE6 i get horizontal scrollbars on both color variations. In IE6 headings looks VERY distorted..

teetide Friend

Ahhhhh…my trusted code analyst has arrived. 😀

starmed Friend

I can only get the blue version to show on the demo.

Menalto Friend

I got actually both to show up here this time, which browser do you use?

starmed Friend

Doesn’t work for me in IE7 and Firefox (Update- I can see the black if I chose About us)

The template looks nice, but I think I have made my decision going forward not to renew. If the owner doesn’t respect the members enough to have a server that won’t time out all the time or load so slowly that it makes it not worth coming here than I don’t want to be apart of the club.

Aggravated with constantly trying to refresh to get the page load. It is utter nonsense to deal with this. 🙁

thealpha1 Friend

Starmed: If you are unable to change the colors in the backend try this -http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/unable-to-change-color-in-backend-fix-inside/

As for the timeout issue, it is frustrating sometimes. I have tried several other template companies and always come back to Joomlart. I typically dont mind a few glitches here and there, as the troubleshooting knowledge is something that is good to have. Hope you hang around…

Menalto Friend

Well, if you also see all the changes in codes etc that have been done, theese templates gets more and more difficult for people to modify etc. And things does not allways work as they should.

For the server problems, i sat here 30 min waiting for the page to opens, this problem should not be a big problem to solve for JA, its just to think further than tomorrow..

teetide Friend

<em>@Menalto 41057 wrote:</em><blockquote>The bg-top image and bottom image is not wide enoug, they need to be wider. Now they looks cut off. In IE6 i get horizontal scrollbars on both color variations. In IE6 headings looks VERY distorted..</blockquote>

Hey Menalto…can’t we just use a solid background color instead of these images? I don’t see where the body-top.jpg or body-bot.jpg images add anything to the template. Besides, they’re both pretty big files.

Menalto Friend

Sure,no problems, by doing that 100kb is away from the template.

avekic Friend

Is this going to be fixed?

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi all,

I’m sorry for some problems you get when viewing the demo. It is not a template bugs, but a problem when I config the site. I try to enable cache plugin in Joomla but the result make me shock. I view this site on FF while the source code show that it should be in IE6. It’s sure that the output html is directly got from the cache. The cache causes problems for the page header and the color switcher. After I disabled the cache plugin, everything works fine.

Please let us know if you find any more bugs.
    Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@starmed 41062 wrote:</em><blockquote>Doesn’t work for me in IE7 and Firefox (Update- I can see the black if I chose About us)

The template looks nice, but I think I have made my decision going forward not to renew. If the owner doesn’t respect the members enough to have a server that won’t time out all the time or load so slowly that it makes it not worth coming here than I don’t want to be apart of the club.

Aggravated with constantly trying to refresh to get the page load. It is utter nonsense to deal with this. :(</blockquote>

Hi starmed,
    The server timeout seem not to be the server problem but Joomla problem and we are trying hard to resolve. Up to now, we have moved from 3 different well-known host providers and get 3 dedicated servers for JA and Demo site .

I am monitoring the issue and kindly let me know how is everything at this thread

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@avekic 41080 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Is this going to be fixed?</blockquote>
    This problem occurs with IE7. We are going to fix this problem.

antoniu1 Friend

<em>@avekic 41080 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Is this going to be fixed?</blockquote>

No, that’s typically so special about the template! 😀

But seriously, I expect it will of course.

fowler21 Friend

My logo goes like this…………..

This image was taken when using IE7, works fine by Firefox
    :((

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  fowler21 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum