Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello !
    RSgallery looks very useful with comment and rating but…
    I have install your rsgallery in my site and i have some problem like “my comment disapear and then come back” and when i put a comment in one image it put the same comment in other images of the gallery :confused: …

and for voting it show me that the vote is succes but when i refresh the vote disapear … don’t know why.
    So i have install the quick package of ja_avian template and your version have the same bug with the comment and votes… can you confirm that or i’m crazy… and if you have a solution i’m here 🙂

thanks a lot for your work

t1m4 Friend

did i’m the only one with this problem ?

fector Friend

I have same problem, in mysqldb didn’t register ‘item id’ , it seem a problem when leave comment after using navigation bar, if I go directly to photo it work fine.

sorry for my english

edit: if i go to photo directly with link like this, it works:
    index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=65&page=inline&id=287

using navigation bar , link appear like this:
    index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=65&page=inline&gid=29&limit=1&limitstart=13
    and comments didn’t work fine..

Hung Dinh Friend

The RSGallery seems to have so many bugs, cause we really want to provide working solution to make RSGallery works well with Avian but thing seems to get out of hand when JA is not RS developers. I will contact with RSGallery team so that they can give a hand on such issues. For the time being, please try to search for solution at RSGallery forum

Sherlock Friend

I’ve tested with JA Avian quickstart 1.0 and everything is okie.

fector Friend

I install Javian quickstart 1.0 too.

my website is under construction at http://www.bellaballa.net/joomla (is a migration of a phpnuke)
    try yo leave a comments on a photo (I allow public comments to let you try), if u go directly it works, but if u navigate before into gallery with navigation menu it leave comments in all photo.

fector Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 43072 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve tested with JA Avian quickstart 1.0 and everything is okie.</blockquote>

sure?

http://template.joomlart.com/ja_avian_ii_m/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=65&page=inline&id=98

here u see 2 anonymous comments, move with navigation bar to next or previous photo and see the same comment for all photo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fector 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum