Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

>:( This is the first template I have downloaded that has so many problems. Usually it is a small glitch that a fix can be found for in the forums, but this template just seems rushed.

Where is the bug fix the slider gallery memory leak problem for example?

Menalto Friend

To be honest with you, i dont know.
    And i havent used the module gallery,but can you please give me an url you use it on?

Nathan L Zabaldo Friend

I’ve disabled the slider gallery and too bad because it is an awesome feature. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner than later. As large as the joomlart community is growing I’m surprised we don’t get more feedback to major issues like this. Bad business model there.

xepher Friend

Give them a chance guys, I know that they are looking at my site with same issues. Hopefully will get fixed. In the meantime instead of posting new threads…… Do a search there are threads allready started with this issue.:cool:

lehoai Friend

Hi man,
    please tell me your error details and your url livesite. if you want to has support please post your error instead of these

Nathan L Zabaldo Friend

Let’s rein this in. I was making a point that should help the developers be even more successfull than they already are. Constructive criticism is important. My last post on this thread. No offense was meant.

Nathan L Zabaldo Friend

Lehoai, I have already switched to a different template that is not so new and will wait for some bug fixes on this template.

magnussorlander Friend

Hi LeHoai,

Can you check the thread a few lines down with the title:
    Memory leak?

It is a real issue and I have been trying to solve it for a few days without any success. I would love to have some input from a programmer that really understands the secrets in java and php.

Thanks, Magnus Sorlander

lehoai Friend

Hi MagnusSorlander and nathanl,
    give me your live site please.

magnussorlander Friend

please check on http://www.vigorsys.com/cm

I will turn on the automatic slider.

/Magnus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  magnussorlander 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum