Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Even knowing that this is just a rip of the JA Senecio template, I still like the color scheme..

However, this template is slow, buggy and inefficient.

Over a broadband connection, loading the pages are SLOW at best. This is probably because GZIP page compression is not supported at all in this template.

I used the QuickStart package to test this template and found that the Joomla installation package was modified and, therefore, does not pick up on some errors.

Also, the template loads so slow that the dropline menu appears blurred for the first 3 to 5 seconds that the page is loading.

Its a decent template, even though its the same as JA Senecio, but it really needs GZIP page compression or something else to speed up the delivery of the pages.

Before anyone asks, I am on a dedicated server…so it’s not that…

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Linkery,
    Can you provide a link to your site? I am quite confident that the speed of all JA templates are quire great. And we use a common library for many features (menu, modules…)

linkery Friend

Sent you PM…

I’m more worried about the template not being able to do GZIP because of the content slider

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  linkery 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum