Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

k2 intros are the only thing that show for any k2 article in this template…also getting tpl_ tags all over the site…this is all out of the box from quickstart…nothing was touched

steinar Friend

Hello rosmacja,

As you know the current version is a beta. This means that it is unfinished, a work in progress and absolutely not intended for an open web site yet. Play around with it, see what you can make of it and decide whether you will use it for your purpose. Then wait eagerly for the stable version and in the meantime, don’t bother with the buggggggzzzzzzz too much …

Best of luck!

rosmacja Friend

That’s really nice to know! I know what I will do with it and my annual memberships to jatc, jaec and jawall. Why do you make material public that is not finished? I’ll eagerly await my refund and make sure PayPal has a copy of this response! And while you are at it keep your smart ass comments to yourself, as I am was a customer asking a question, not knowing this product was full of bugggggggggggggggggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Was a customer!

Best of Luck!

steinar Friend

I am afraid you have got me wrong. I am a paying customer, just like you, not in any way speaking for Joomlart. I am just trying to be helpful, my apologies if that didn‘t come through.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your reporting, rosmacja and thanks steinar for your help 🙂

Its a small bug in quickstart package due to the language file, you can open file: /languages/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_argo.ini and add following line into:

TPL_FOLLOWUS ="Follow Us"
    TPL_FOLLOWUS ="Follow Us"
    TPL_LOADAJAX_ARTICLE_LABEL ="Ajax load article"
    TPL_LOADAJAX_ARTICLE_DESC ="Enable ajax loading for article on left sidebar links"
    ARGO_PARAMS_SECTION_LABEL ="Extended settings"
    ARGO_PARAMS_SECTION_DESC ="Argo specific settings"

rosmac54 Friend

Thank you for the response, it solved language issue TP_…do you happen to know the reason K2 intro text only shows in any view…whether it be category “which is expected”…or in article view…this even appears on your working demo. I am a Joomla semi pro and not matter what setting I use…the same result. Once again look at any K2 article on your Argo demo and you will see what I refer to…I strongly suspect CSS…

rosmacja Friend

Hello is anybody home?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you tell me more details of the issue? Some screenshots will be helpful here 🙂

rosmacja Friend

Sag… look at anything that is K2 on your demo site…no screens needed. Al you see is intro text even in full view mode….joomla articles are fine..so you understand…k2 only shows intro even in full view mode… on your live DEMO site…

roojai Friend

Seems fine to me :confused:

MoonSailor Friend

Hi rosmacja, roojai

<blockquote>
    k2 only shows intro even in full view mode…
    </blockquote>

It’s config of k2 component. Set params “Fulltext” as yes, it will show fulltext of article

1. 3-26-2013-10-18-19-AM
    roojai Friend

Actually I have this same problem with the TPL_FOLLOWUS and I have added the code to the language file with no effect.

It seems none of that language file is being loaded – if I look at the template manager there are many language constants:
    JA_ARGO_TPL_DESC_1
    JA_ARGO_TPL_DESC_2
    JA_ARGO_TPL_DESC_3

T3_TPL_DESC_4

PErhaps I’ll try to copy the copy of that language file into another language file…

rosmacja Friend

Roojai…yes without any help from here I discovered…this and numerous other bugs is actually caused also by running older versions of PHP…if you can…run a newer version of PHP and you will see this disappear. If you need clarification, let me know. Gotta love this place, but their templates and fix it yourself!

roojai Friend

Thanks, but the PHP version is controlled by my hosting provider. Is there any work around – I could add the essential language constants in language over-rides perhaps

rosmacja Friend

Your hosting provider should be able to bump you to at least v5.3.2.1 which will fixit, don’t go any higher or you will other issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum