Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I wish to use quistart of this template.

I have install joomla version and database? But I have bug after install to connect in front or back end.

Have you got any solution about this?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘RuntimeException’ with message ‘Library path __DIR__ cannot be found.’ in /home/www/client/www/xxxxxx/web/libraries/loader.php:251 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/client/www/xxxxx/web/libraries/kunena/bootstrap.php(19): JLoader::registerPrefix(‘Kunena’, ‘__DIR__’) #1 /home/www/client/www/xxxxx/web/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php(36): require_once(‘/home/www/clien…’) #2 /home/www/client/www/xxxx/web/plugins/system/kunena/kunena.php(31): require_once(‘/home/www/clien…’) #3 /home/www/client/www/xxxx/web/libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php(194): plgSystemKunena->__construct(Object(JDispatcher), Array) #4 /home/www/client/www/xxxx/web/libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php(125): JPluginHelper::_import(Object(stdClass), true, NULL) #5 /home/www/client/www/xxxx/web/libraries/joomla/application/application.php(229): JPluginHelper::importPlugin(‘system’) #6 /home/www/client/www/xxxx/web/administrator/includes/application.php(81): JApplication in /home/www/client/www/xxxx/web/libraries/loader.php on line 251

Thanks you for your help

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>I have install joomla version and database?</blockquote>

Could you be more clear ?

Quickstart need to be installed on a new db installing also sample data

georgios Friend

Hello,

Yes I have copy files, install Joomla and install sample data.

But I have this message.

nedulee Friend

I have the same message by using quickstart
    I use j2.5 version

if you want the quickstart can be work, must mask 4 line in libraries/loader.php on line 251

if (!file_exists($path))
    {
    throw new RuntimeException('Library path ' . $path . ' cannot be found.', 500);
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

@georgios and @nedulee: I tried to install quickstart package of this template with PHP version: 5.4.19 but it worked well. You can try to download quickstart package JA Mendozite Template here again and look at userguide about quickstart installation for reference here.

georgios Friend

Hello,

The solution by Nedulee works et solve this problem.

Thanks you

Have a good day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  georgios 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum