Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi all-

When loading content on the Wall pages, I notice that the content isn’t continuing to be populated unless a mouse movement occurs.

Steps to reproduce

1) Go to http://www.nonprofitist.org.
    2) Click on Technology on the left-hand sideon the menu. Don’t move your mouse.
    3) You’ll notice that a handful of articles will load, however the page doesn’t continue to populate unless the mouse is moved.

Could you please let me know?

Thanks!
    Kevin

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Kevin,

It seems to be the behavior of browser.
    You can try to add

$(window).trigger('scroll');

only after line 182 in /templates/ja_wall/js/wall.js file

Hope it helps.

Regards

kjlarski JATC

Hi Joomlart-

Any updates on this?

Thanks,
    Kevin

seaneo Friend

Hi kjlarski

Did you try Wall Crasher’s solution?

This is an interesting topic for me also because I am always trying to enhance the lazy load thing..

cheers

**not a moderator or support, just a guy

kjlarski JATC

Hi all-

Unfortunately, that didn’t help. I did a fresh install at http://www.socialraise.co/hubnew/, and no content loads unless you scroll down. Could you please have a look and let me know?

Thanks again for the help.

Kind regards,
    Kevin

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kjlarski,

I am sorry but with the new version, you should place the code above just after line 230

Please try and tell me the result.

Regards

kjlarski JATC

Hi all-

I’m still having this problem. I’ve tried inserting the code in both places, but to no luck. Can you *please please* help me? The site is at socialraise.co/hubtraining. The home page is fine, but click on the menu button on the upper-left and click on Artists. You’ll see that the Lazy Loader doesn’t load unless you scroll, leaving a very blank white page.

Thanks,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Hi Joomlart-

I’m really needing some assistance ASAP. I really try to do always contribute where I can, however I must get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Could you please please help?

I’m begging.

Thanks,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Hi all-

I found out what was causing the issue on the page not loading, and it’s a really simple fix. On the menu item, just be sure to set Blog LLayout Options for a larger number (try 20 or so). The Lazy Loader only loads 3-4 unless this is set to higher.

Hope this helps some others.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kjlarski 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum