Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

There is the bug in paying Video from featured article.
    Check screenshot: (i wanted to send screen video but you have attachment size limit)
    If you assign Video article to front page . FEATURE (main article) and then click PLAY, you sill see that it will first directs you to the video block on the same page – trying to open video, and then directs you to the article itself.
    If you play videos from sidebar blocks, they open article instantly.
    Please provide fix to this problem.

1. video
    zviadi Friend

There is the bug in paying Video from featured article.
    Check screenshot: (i wanted to send screen video but you have attachment size limit)
    If you assign Video article to front page . FEATURE (main article) and then click PLAY, you sill see that it will first directs you to the video block on the same page – trying to open video, and then directs you to the article itself.
    If you play videos from sidebar blocks, they open article instantly.
    Please provide fix to this problem.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can give me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site via your reply and set as private reply. I will help you to check this directly on your site.

Regards

zviadi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Because I need to check that bug directly on your site that’s why I need to login backend of your site, please have a look my screenshot, you will know how to send a private reply to me.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-22-at-16.12.43
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum