Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The home-10 has no issue. But today, I see another link to an article below is suddenly showing. I only show one featured article.

1. 10
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    On your site on Home-10 position there is only one article is showing Here : http://prntscr.com/a49kiu
    There is no other article , I tried to check its featured or not but the submitted super user details of site does not working for me .

guap Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    What did u customized in template ?, I tested it in fresh package but not able to replicate this issue .

guap Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Great you sort it our , The below articles are shows as related articles , Could u provide me step by step how to replicate this issue so i can test it .

guap Friend

The articles will load when I use the exact same "META keyword" (publishing tab) whether the articles are related or not. So when I removed that keyword (edmonton) from one of the articles then the issue is fixed.

I think I would not add meta keywords in the meantime until this is fixed.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module is working like this (show related articles in the blow links) .
    For the issue related to Featured articles I sent the report to development team for further investigation and fix .
    You can track it Here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum