Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We downloaded the latest version of Rasite but there seems to be a problem (bug) with the navigation of jaslideshow2. It is not working as in the demo, when clicking the third item in the navigation, it scrolls up leaving it blank.

Is there a fix for this?

We checked the jaslideshow2 and it is 2.1.1. Viewed in Firefox 3.6.12.

Please help.

Kind regards,

Majdi

aman204 Friend

Please ensure to have images folder set to writable i.e.chmod 777

Also, Please ensure to clear your browser cache

majdi2 Friend

Hi Aman and thank you for your reply.

The images folder is set to writable and the browserr cache was cleared. I’m sure this is a bug with the navigator for v2.1.1 as this problem was not happening in the previous version of the slideshow.

Can we report this to the developer and get a response or do I need to submit a support ticket?

Kind regards,

Majdi

aman204 Friend

<em>@majdi2 202238 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Aman and thank you for your reply.

The images folder is set to writable and the browserr cache was cleared. I’m sure this is a bug with the navigator for v2.1.1 as this problem was not happening in the previous version of the slideshow.

Can we report this to the developer and get a response or do I need to submit a support ticket?

Kind regards,

Majdi</blockquote>

Can you please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum