Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I think I found a bug, we are currently developing our website based on your JA_Wall.

But when I resize the window to a smaller size (for example tablet or mobile theme). The width of the image adjusts fine on what you should expect. But the height will not adjust automaticly.

Any help will be very nice on this one.

I have an image in the attachment which will explain the problem a little bit better.

Kind regards,

Wouter de Vries

1. Untitled-1
    Sherlock Friend

Hi wnrdesign,

I don’t think it’s a problem , Do you see the same at demo of Ja wall here ? if the problem is not there you can share with me your url where the issue is being seen.

wnrdesign Friend

Found it out!

I’t only appears on the content pages. To get this working ok, you need to edit 1 line in ja_wall/css/core.css

Line number: 128
    Change:
    [PHP]
    img {
    max-width: 100%;
    }
    [/PHP]

To:
    [PHP]
    img {
    height: auto;
    max-width: 100%;
    }
    [/PHP]

way110 Friend

it is really strange. normally the image resizing codes will contail resize height and width at the same time. thank you for the codes up here. can anyone tell me has the problem be solved. here is one image SDK , i am using some of its codes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  way110 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum