Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

first of all, I made a backup before I went testing. I want to ask you guys to check the backend and see how it not functions like it should.

I wanted to have a header, content top, content bottom, content and sidebar, footer setup.
    By default it is header, content and footer. Right?

When you start using builder, you have to build a page based on the default header, content and footer. To be able to change this into the setup I want, the homepage menu item needs to be changed to "featured items" or any other non-ja builder page. So, after creating my first ja builder page, I changed this to "featured items". When going back to the frontpage of the website to reedit this page, everything except the header and footer is gone. Ok, no problem here. I just start over.

When continue editting this page I see that the content and sidebar, above and below modules have been added. GREAT these extra set of module positions is what I wanted. In the tutorial on the site this is also described.

Now here comes the problem. After I created the complete page ( like you see now at http://www.beatifical.com) and made a backup, I started to make a few blogs articles, put them in a categorie and marked them as featured. As you can see, the site generates these featured items into that content block of which there is a sidebar to the right of it. It isn’t styled nicely by builder, but hopefully you will support that in future. No problem for now, I can style it myself.

The problem lies here…. as soon as I want to edit the first created page in builder, because all items where made there in the first place, everything is gone and reverted back to only the CONTENT part without the sidebar. Everything else is gone too. If I look at the url, I see http://beatifical.com/?jub=edit and while pressing the edit button, all is blank.

Where is my homepage? I made an akeebah backup and I also export of the page to a txt file that I tried to import but that doesn’t work. It stays stuck. (I want to ask you, to test this first, since you cannot test this when you clicked "edit site".

If you look at akeebah backup, you can always resotre the first backup file to try again and figure out what the heck is going on.

In the next post I will put my credentials.

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

www.creaktor.com

Here also a view of the backuped page that I wanted to import which didn’t work. See img for ?fakepath??

1. bug

www.creaktor.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @accessvirus,

Thanks for your detail explanation, however, I could not login to your site with provided credentials, seems you are using 2 level login, could you please check and send me the first level account.

Regards.

1. issue
    This reply has been marked as private.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I access admin panel of your site but see no featured articles, then click to edit Home page via JA Builder but its blank page, could you add your own featured articles and tell me the block you want to add into homepage on your site?

I will check for you.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum