Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I downloaded Mesolite over the weekend to start a new site I’m doing and was surprised to straight away come across some simple bugs.

Can JA please fix these for future downloads!?!

1. The Problem: JA_Slidesow will not work in ‘Random’.
    2. The Fix: Open modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.xml and find…

<param name="sort" type="list" default="0" label="Sort Order" description="The sort order of the images">
      <option value="">Random</option>
      <option value="1">Ascending</option>
      <option value="2">Descending</option>
      </param>

and change to…

<param name="sort" type="list" default="0" label="Sort Order" description="The sort order of the images">
      <option value="0">Random</option>
      <option value="1">Ascending</option>
      <option value="2">Descending</option>
      </param>

You will need to open the module manager and select one of the other options – save – and then select random – and save again for this to work.

3. The Problem: Vituemart style sheet is not loaded on the front page so Discounted Prices are displayed wrong.
    4. The Fix: Open mesolite in your template manager and add the following line inside the <head> tag.

<link href="components/com_virtuemart/fetchscript.php?gzip=0&subdir[0]=/themes/ja-mesolite&file[0]=theme.css&subdir[1]=/js/mootools&file[1]=mooPrompt.css&subdir[2]=/js/slimbox/css&file[2]=slimbox.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

I’ll post more as I come across them and please Joomart repair these faults in the template download.

sfpkent Friend

Hi scotty,

Thank you very much. It really helps! 🙂

markb1439 Friend

Thank you. Very, very helpful.

2khaat Friend

thank you very very very much!!!!!

wooohanetworks Friend

Were those bugs actually fixed yet by Joomlart.com?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum