Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I don’t know why but we can’t see the Social Sharing icons in the article page.

We read carefully the docs here: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-teline-v/how-to#article-tools

We also copy and paste our Addthis code before head in the template parameter.

Cache emptied.

We tried a lot of thing to resolve this, but impossible to see sharing icons…!

So what can we do to fix this bug ?!

Thank you.

Regard.

1. 2016-03-02_11h11_12
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This issue occur when there is no Addthis account script added in custom code or your AddThis account user ID is not active .
    Kindly create a valid user id on Addthis account and then Add the script in custom code Tab in template options .

dieudonne Friend

Of course we already do this !

We have a regular active account since 6 years now.
    And we copy the right script code, like mentionned by addthis :

<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" async="async">&lt;/script&gt;

Can you tell us more ?
    You didn’t really look inside the template, isn’t it ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site , as i said before there is issue with the Addthis account . I replace the script with documentation script and you can see the social button showing on your site now : http://prntscr.com/aal8kw
    You need to verify the AddThis account settings Again

dieudonne Friend

Ok, I also tried with the documentation ID : ra-5448fde827970ba6d And it is not working at all !

So we made again some tests and in the tools / social media buttons, the original sharing buttons doesn’t work ! But the sharing button are ok !

So please update your documentation and be more precise about the correct configuration !

Thank.

dieudonne Friend

And what is the right configuration to have the exact look like the demo ??!

Thank.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Documentation gives the details how to add script , user needs to add own account Id (http://prntscr.com/aamvbz)so they can use all feature of sharing 🙂
    The script i added just to share that its not bug its issue from the user account .
    Here is user account you can see in documentation and i used on your site #pubid=ra-548fde827970ba6d

dieudonne Friend

Yes but you must more precise for the action on addthis.

The user need to know how to reproduce exactly the demo. Or you say nothing about the exact configuration in addthis 🙁

We spend a lot of time with lot of tests to have the layout like the demo.

So please update your documentation. I think people’ll be happy with this.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is was an issue of the Addthis side , I will forward your feedback to concern team .
    Thanks .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum