Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

1.) The input field under “Get a Book you really want! doesn’t work correctly. I’m testing this on Teline iii and when I click on the grayed out text “—Add Your Wish List Here—“, that text does not disappear (as it should). Whatever I type in that box appears over top of that grayed out text.

On the “Questions” tab I can’t even get the field to become active so I can enter some text….

On the “Problems” tab, the field does allow me to enter text correctly.

It seems that voices with no “search instruction” entered allow the search field to work correctly.

– other issues:

2.) I’ve installed this in Teline iii and the yellow notification “Voted! We’ll email you…” appears behind the site header and can’t be read.

3.) Seems like when I’m in a forum and I submit a new voice, the forum menu should automatically be set to the forum I created the voice from. This is a small detail but is REALLY troublesome because it gives users the ability to miss it and post into the wrong forum.

4.) I don’t get how the search (or add?) field is supposed to work. Does it actually do any searching? It just seems to have the ability to add new content and that’s it. How does one avoid duplicate posts – only by user tagging?

Forgive me if I’m missing some things. Just trying to digest how this baby works…

ironlion37 Friend

Um. A little help here?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ironlion37

I would like to answer your question as follows:

1.) The input field under “Get a Book you really want! doesn’t work correctly. I’m testing this on Teline iii and when I click on the grayed out text “—Add Your Wish List Here—“, that text does not disappear (as it should). Whatever I type in that box appears over top of that grayed out text.

On the “Questions” tab I can’t even get the field to become active so I can enter some text….

On the “Problems” tab, the field does allow me to enter text correctly.

It seems that voices with no “search instruction” entered allow the search field to work correctly.

=> We have fixed and update to the latest version (V1.0.1). Please kindly download and install this component again.

2.) I’ve installed this in Teline iii and the yellow notification “Voted! We’ll email you…” appears behind the site header and can’t be read.

=> I have checked your website and saw that is is working fine. Please kindly check your website. If this issue is still exist, please send me the screenshot so that i could have a closer look on the issue.

3.) Seems like when I’m in a forum and I submit a new voice, the forum menu should automatically be set to the forum I created the voice from. This is a small detail but is REALLY troublesome because it gives users the ability to miss it and post into the wrong forum.
    => We have fixed and update to the latest version (V1.0.1). Please kindly download and install this component again.
    4.) I don’t get how the search (or add?) field is supposed to work. Does it actually do any searching? It just seems to have the ability to add new content and that’s it. How does one avoid duplicate posts – only by user tagging?
    => You have to make a search. At that time, you can see Create new Idea button for adding

hisham Friend

Where is version 1.0.1 . In the download section , it; still showing 1.0.0

ironlion37 Friend

Thanks so much for attending to those issues!! 🙂

I look forward to downloading it when 1.0.1 is posted.

hisham Friend

Why is it that it takes days to get support here ? even if there is a trial software .. how am I going to purchase this software if support is lukewarm ? i can’t even get my basic setup workks (see my previous posting in this forum) and 1.0.1 is still not posted up yet..

Please guys, do better, ilooks like a great software but without a great support , it will just be a hype.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ironlion37

I am sorry for my delay. I have just come back from weekends.

The ja voice for version 1.0.1 is alreadys exist for downloading.

You can download and install it again. You will see that all issues are fixed.

hisham Friend

As of 1:25 am Singapore time on 6 October, 1.0.1 is stil not there..

ironlion37 Friend

The download link still reads 1.0.0 and the file for download is still 1.0.0.zip. Are you saying that is the right file? If so, please update the link and the file name so it is not confusing.

Thanks!

– just downloaded the posted link (reads 1.0.0). It’s different than the beta I downloaded, but I’ve already noticed that this issue has not been fixed:

Hopefully there is an actual 1.0.1 file for download : )

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ironlion37

Please try to check this download link:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=140

In this page, you can see following information:

JA Voice : JA Voice Quickstart & packages (6.72 MB) 1.0.1 08-28-2009 1691 0

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum