Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sorry for my basic question, but how do I change the Browser Page Title on homepage?

Under Menus > Main Menu > Menu Items > Startsidan (Home) > Page Display, I wrote the text (Officiell webbplats för Södertälje Fotbollsklubb) in "Browser Page Title", and then I saved (see attached screenshot).

But when I go in to the homepage, there’s still the text (Nyheter om Södertälje FK) after Sitename in the Browser Page Title.

What am I doing wrong?

1. browser_page_title

Felix Rimfrost

Adam M Moderator

Hi @felix1,

Please navigate to backend >>> System >>> Global Configuration and adjust the parameter Include Site Name in Page Titles to suite your need.

felix1 Friend

I’ve already done that! That’s not my problem. I can already see my text in Browser Page after Site Name (see screenshot).

My question is, how do I change the text after Site Name to something else? It should have worked as I explained in my first post above…

1. b_page_title

Felix Rimfrost

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Felix
    Its the sitename that is showing with browser page title . You can change the option from System > Global configuration > Site name title (before/after) Here > > > http://prntscr.com/9os2dl
    Hope it helps you .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum