Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Browse Listings By Categories not inheriting the correct icons when adding new categories to the existing on. eg. when I add a new category say ‘Music and Dance’ to the Entertainment category , the Browse listing showing blue tick instead of purple ( as the others Brand and Club ). Do I need to set any additional setting to correct this issue ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to choose the icon image for the new category from the edit category.
    Here http://prntscr.com/hvtpda via extra fields. You can see the other categories that present already to see how it used for them.

Regards

kannanjtest Friend

Hi
    Thanks for your response. I did see your comments in one of the JD Directory documentation. The issue that I am facing at the movement is , I am not able to see those JA Extra Fields in the category edit. Would you be able to navigate me to find those fields?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I am not able to see those JA Extra Fields in the category edit. Would you be able to navigate me to find those fields?

You can to open K2 > categories > open the category and you will see the options.
    If you are not using quickstart package you have to create the fields.
    You can share the site credentials in Private reply, and it will have a look at it.

Regards

kannanjtest Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow the steps given here to install extra filed in k2 and configure them for your categories.
    Currently, there is no extra fields on your site.

Regards

kannanjtest Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s not JA K2, its k2 extra fields, kindly check the list i shared and install extra files from K2 websites.
    And configure them.
    Also, upgrade user permission to superuser access. In case you got any error, share the screenshot of error within K2 component.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum