Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The template info states that they test well with a range of browsers. It would be very useful if the test results are published. This would provide web developers with the info that they need.

I need to know which browsers are not usable. I have already experienced problems with 5.2 (MAC version). Are there problems with other versions of Internet Explorer and if so, which versions and are the problems minor or major?

IE 5.2 does not work at all, leading to customers asking me to “fix the site”. Now I know that IE 5.2 for Mac has been discontinued and that most Mac users don’t use it.

However, IE is very popular for Windows users and I would like to know how many of my customers are having problems with the templates, in my case the ZIBAL template? I have put a question in the forum to get some info from the community but nobody has shared their experience. We should really have access to this info. It would be a positive and responsible service to the users that would help build brand loyalty.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Mark,
    All of our templates are well tested and debug in many screen and browsers before publish release. We do test on IE6+7, FF, Nestcape, Opera on Windows, Safari on Linux and Konquero on Mac. I am not sure who is your main visitors but I guess there is only very few people are using IE on Mac.
    As to another browsers, I am quite confident to assure you about our template Compatibility.

I will give a high consideration on your suggestion of publishing the tesing results for the templates. Thank you very much for your nice ideal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum