Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just installed Fabrik. Everything is fine but the layout in blog is broken. The article title is gone, full article image is missing as well

Category Blog

Category Blog

Full Article (No full article image, date and author layout is different)

Full Article

Tag (layout is different)

Tag

And here is list I create with Fabrik (The layout is broken as well)

List

Is your template or T3 framework incompatible with Fabrik?
    Do you have any idea to resolve this issue?
    Because I have other site using gantry framework and it works just fine

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Not sure if Fabrik supports Bootstrap 3 or not as our T3 framework comes with Bootstrap 3 and it will have conflict if Fabrik utilizes old version.

rangga san Friend

Did fabrik override T3 template layout?
    Because as I told you before that blog layout was messed after I installed fabrik. Any idea how to resolve this issue?
    I mean fix the blog layout without uninstalling fabrik because I need Fabrik.

Saguaros Moderator

You can post a question in Fabrik forum whether they have version supporting Bootstrap 3 or not.

rangga san Friend

Unfortunately, only members who pay subscription which are able to post question and get support. But then I was wandering around the fabrik forum and I got what I want. I could manage the fabrik layout to support bootstrap 3 eventually, some of the layout still need to be fixed though, but that’s fine. The fabrik layout issue is now solved.

But, the blog layout is still messed up. Can you point out where I should edit the file to get JA Company default blog layout?

Saguaros Moderator

You can share me the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and tell me the blog page on your site where I can see the issue, I will check it for you.

rangga san Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    rangga san Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you also share the FTP account?

rangga san Friend

I’m struggling setup FTP using FileZilla but failed. My network is behind firewall. Once I have it set, I tried to connect using local network, it connected. But when I tried to connect using external network, the connection was established but directory couldn’t be retrieved

By the way, have you made some changes to file? If so, can you just attach the file here?

Saguaros Moderator

Not yet, I need to debug what’s wrong so I asked for the FTP. If possible, I will backup your site with Akeeba backup extension and take a backup file then debug on my local. Let me know if it’s fine.

rangga san Friend

Sure, that’s fine

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird that I’m not able to access your site again, could you check?

rangga san Friend

I’m sorry my IP address has changed. I have fixed it, you should be able to access the site again now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum