Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When we use Breezing Commerce with the default JA Nuevo template, buttons don’t work and the styling looks strange. We tried it with the Prostar template and it works fine and looks good. Any advice on was CSS changes we might need to use the BC extension with the default JA Nuevo template?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Nuevo is built with the T3 framework which is based on Bootstrap 3, could you contact the provider of BC to see whether it supports Bootstrap 3 or not?

cknowlan Friend

Yes they say it is compatible with bootstrap 3. Here is the page where the breezing commerce begins
    https://www.screensoft.co/test-ecommerce. This initial page is good but then it goes bad going to the next step in checking out.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the credentials of your site: admin + ftp account so I will take a look?

cknowlan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know where is settings to set BC work with Bootstrap 3? I inspect the checkout page and see that it’s showing with span which belongs to Bootstrap 2, not Bootstrap3.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum