Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi There

I am have an issue with my breadcrumbs. I am using Menu Item Separator in my navigation because I did not want these to be links. Although when I click on my link the name of the Menu Item Separator appears in my breadcrumbs without any space between it and the article name. Is there any way to solve this? Here is a pic showing the issue.

Sherlock Friend

Hi katew !
    Please send me url of your site . i will check it for you , i think it is problem in css of Breadcumbs .

Sherlock Friend

Hi katew !
    I have checked your problem , this is problem in joomla pathway code . you only can fix it by way : to show image in pathway .
    to show image in pathway you can do it following way :
    open template.css file in templates/ja_antares/css folder , find following code section at about line 1053 :

#ja-pathway img {
    display:none;
    }

change to :

#ja-pathway img {
    display:block;
    }

then you disable background for <a> tag in path way by way :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_antares/css folder, find following code section at about line 1057 :

#ja-pathway a {
    background:transparent url(../images/slash.gif) no-repeat scroll right center;
    color:#6D3FA8;
    padding-right:22px;
    }

change to :

#ja-pathway a {
    color:#6D3FA8;
    padding-right:22px;
    }

katew Friend

Hi Hainn84

Thank you so much! I just had to change the the code from block to inline-block so that it would display correctly.

#ja-pathway img {
    display:inline-block;
    }

I also made the padding a little smaller.

#ja-pathway a {
    padding-right: 3px;
    color: #6d3fa8;
    }

This one is solved!

Sherlock Friend

Ok katew ! i will mark this thread to “solved”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum