Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Where can I edit the text of ‘You are here’. This is used at the breadcrumbs, I want to make it my language.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@bss666 189326 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I edit the text of ‘You are here’. This is used at the breadcrumbs, I want to make it my language.</blockquote>

HI there,

Try this>> open Your_site /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_droid.ini

Change the text here :

YOU ARE HERE=You are there:

You can translate it in your language here. If it does not work for you, let me know.. will tell you where to edit it directly in the php files.

Arvind

bss666 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 189327 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI there,

Try this>> open Your_site /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_droid.ini

Change the text here :

YOU ARE HERE=You are there:

You can translate it in your language here. If it does not work for you, let me know.. will tell you where to edit it directly in the php files.

Arvind</blockquote>

The file is not there, only from other templates.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@bss666 189329 wrote:</em><blockquote>The file is not there, only from other templates.</blockquote>

hmmm,

Ok. Hold on.. will tell you the exact file and also update the language file for the template.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@drarvindc 189330 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmmm,

Ok. Hold on.. will tell you the exact file and also update the language file for the template.

Arvind</blockquote>

Open /templates/ja_droid/blocks/navhelper.php around line 10 :

[PHP] <div class=”ja-breadcrums”>
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘You are here’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />[/PHP]

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum