Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I have a technical issue with my JA Rave 1.6 template.

I have tried to disable the Breadcrumbs module from showing on my homepage. I have done the usual disable function in Module Manager but it still shows on the homepage. I want them on all other pages.

I have searched on the forums and whilst some people say look for a ‘navhelper.php’ file etc, this is not present in the JA Rave template. Also, the index.php does not mention ‘pathway’.

Please help ASAP!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You login backend > Extensions > Module Manager > Breadcrumbs(Position: breadcrumbsload/position-2) > Menu Assignment.Edit Module Assignment : Only on the pages selected.Next Menu Selection > Main Menu : no check (Home)

munders Friend

As I said, I have done the usual disable functions in Module Manager. Any other ideas please?

khoand Friend

You change code from pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_breadcrumbsdefault.php

munders Friend

?

What code needs changing?

munders Friend

Anybody there??

khoand Friend

<em>@khoand 254940 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You login backend > Extensions > Module Manager > Breadcrumbs(Position: breadcrumbsload/position-2) > Menu Assignment.Edit Module Assignment : Only on the pages selected.Next Menu Selection > Main Menu : no check (Home)</blockquote>

I tested it on localhost and it works normally. So could you give me username+password of backend and ftp to check it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum