Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

my first two questions in this forum:
    1. Is it possible to show breadcrumbs in the Fixel-Template? Or do I have to customize the template?
    2. I use the Xmap-Component for the sitemap and would like to style it like an article: with the grey border on the left side with the social icons. I’ve tried a little bit (.item-page .list-icons), but without success. Has someone an idea?

Thanks for your help!
    joa

Saguaros Moderator

Greetings Joa,

1. You can follow this thread to add breadcrumbs

2. Could you share me URL of page where you want to add style? Also please help to set Optimize CSS in template manager to No. I will help you out.

joachim funk Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thanks for your reply – I’ve sent you a PM with the login-data to my site. Tomorrow I’ll check the thread about the breadcrumbs…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Joachim,

In order to have that icons list, you should customize layout of that xmap page like the way we customize article layout of Joomla content. You can open this file templatesja_fixelhtmlcom_contentarticledefault_detail.php for reference.

Inside this file, we add this code:

<div class="list-icons">
    <?php echo $this->item->event->beforeDisplayContent; ?>
    <?php if ($params->get('show_print_icon') || $params->get('show_email_icon') || $canEdit) : ?>
    <div class="menu-edit">
    <ul class="clearfix">
    <?php if (!$this->print) : ?>
    <?php if ($params->get('show_print_icon')) : ?>
    <li class="print-icon"> <?php echo JHtml::_('icon.print_popup', $this->item, $params); ?> </li>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($params->get('show_email_icon')) : ?>
    <li class="email-icon"> <?php echo JHtml::_('icon.email', $this->item, $params); ?> </li>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($canEdit) : ?>
    <li class="edit-icon"> <?php echo JHtml::_('icon.edit', $this->item, $params); ?> </li>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php else : ?>
    <li class="print-icon"> <?php echo JHtml::_('icon.print_screen', $this->item, $params); ?> </li>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </ul>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>

joachim funk Friend

Hi Saguaros,

a) the thread for the breadcrumbs solved my problem – thanks a lot!

b) I will try to customize the xmap-output, when I have a bit more time…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joachim funk 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum