Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just would like where can I dissable the “TOP” link on the breadcrumb?

I have another question about the search:
    – actually on the red template, there is a line under the “search entire store” word. The line is green, and I wluld like to change its color: where can I do that?
    – actually when I search a word, the results appears under the slider, so it is not clear, because all results are “hide” or under the slider.
    On the “demo” version of joomlart when I search a word, all results appears in a new page… how can I obtain this?

Thanks a lot for your help

ED

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you share a link to your page ? so we can check better ?

edd Friend

I send it by PM

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I just would like where can I dissable the “TOP” link on the breadcrumb?</blockquote>

In this file /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css around line 1125

.ja-links {
    display: none; <-- Add this
    float: right;
    margin-top: 2px;
    }

there is a line under the “search entire store” word. The line is green, and I wluld like to change its color: where can I do that?

/templates/ja_bistro/themes/red/css/template.css line 51

form.search_hilite1 {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #999B53
    }

<blockquote>n the “demo” version of joomlart when I search a word, all results appears in a new page… how can I obtain this?</blockquote>

Edit your search module and where it asks for Set ItemID add the id of the item where you want your results will appear

edd Friend

Hi Pavit,

Thanks a lot for your help it is working fine 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  edd 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum