Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    This seems the white background style is not loading.
    Could u share both the page URL here.So i can compare both and suggest you syle changes.
    Regards

Buldre Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the module suffix of the module: http://prntscr.com/egkydl
    As u can see in the screenshot the style is loaded from these classes.

Regards

Buldre Friend

Thank you for your answer. I added this text in the template.css:

«# ja-right div.ja-moduletable, #ja-right div.moduletable {

margin-bottom: 20px; border: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 16px 20px; background: #fff; }»

After this, the modules are shown with box section and white background. But still they float too far out to the right side. And there emerges another code for the new website:

Old website: <div class="ja-moduletable moduletable clearfix" id="Mod205">

New website: <div class="ja-moduletable moduletable clearfix jmoddiv jmodinside" data-jmodediturl="http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?option=com_config&controller=config.display.modules&id=205&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5maXNoLm5vL3NvZ25lZmpvcmQvZW4vYmF0dXRsZWllL21vdG9yYmF0ZXIva2Fhc2JvbGwtMjA%3D" data-target="_self" data-jmodtip="Edit module
    Prices
    Position: right" id="Mod205">

I hope you can direct me to add or remove other text if necessary.

Buldre Friend

I also changed the line 81 in /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/layout.css

To #ja-right .ja-r1 .ja-col { width: 100%; margin-left: -34px } (as in the old template)

But this change does not appear on the website, so maybe some code is missing.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u please put the site live and share the URL here so i can check it better.
    its bit hard for me to assume the issue without site.

Buldre Friend

Hi,

The latter problem was probably caused by the cache in my browser. Everything works fine now. Thanks for your time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Buldre 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Box layout and white background for custom modules’ is closed to new replies.