Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The text formatting in box 2 does not align to box 3, no matter how much I edit or play with the tables I cannot get it to align.

Refer to the image for examples, can you tell me how I can:

1.Get the text in box3 to start at the same height as the text in box 2? and 2.How to I remove the top line, so that in box3 only 2 horizontal lines are shown, just like in box2?

1. boxes-error-1
    dr_tatian Friend

thanks pankaj, I was wondring if there was something in the t3 framework where this is defined for each module position?

also, in the example you attached, what would the custom.css code look like if you were to change it with this method?

dr_tatian Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want the same style code like in the middle position i suggest you to duplicate the code and paste in in position 3 module, Because each module has different classes and style.
    Beside this you can see the module position in the template options > Layout tab.

Regards

dr_tatian Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    The code I used was pasted from the other positoins module and it still did not display in the same manner. Can you provide an example please of where this code is differented for each position. I am unable to find where in the t3 blocks it is located and the code in each module is the same.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in /css/custom.css file

.t3-module.box-background-primary tr td:first-child {
        font-weight: 700;
    }

.t3-module.box-background-primary tr td {
        border-top: 0;
        padding: 12.5px 0;
    }

It will add the same space.
    Remove border-top:0; if you want to show the border.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum