Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ruby is a nice looking template, except for the footer area. If you look at the sample on this site, many of the pages have a nice looking footer, situated at the bottom of the page. However, when the page is short (less content), the bottom of the page shows white space under the footer. Is this the intended look of the template? If so, I think it is very strange. Is there a way to make the modules just above the footer and the footer itself always situated at the bottom of the page so there is no white space at the bottom?

Here is an example.

jbrowdy Friend

How can you possibly accept our money and offer no support when a user has a question? I don’t expect the user community to address this, but I do expect Joomlart to at least offer a response.

jbrowdy Friend

It appears to many other users have complained of this exact problem in multiple forums over multiple years, as you can see Here and Here. It is unbelievable that this problem persists despite multiple complaints over the course of several years. I have countless hours invested in this template that looks goofy and unprofessional. All of our time is valuable.

Please let me know if there is any way to solve this problem for JA Ruby.

nguyenhuu quang Friend

what do you want to do?

jbrowdy Friend

Force the footer to the bottom of the page regardless of the amount of content on the page

myeco Friend

jbrowdy;126060Force the footer to the bottom of the page regardless of the amount of content on the page

Your are right, after i research this issues about 2 days, i still cannot get a proper fix. and read through those old complaints, Joomlart support team’s service quality is quite disappointed to me.!.

Cannot understand why this kind of old issues cannot be update or a fix on it??

I also face same problem exactly same as you. The white space make my site feel UNPROFESSIONAL !

really, omg……

by,
    Kevin.C

nguyenhuu quang Friend

<em>@myeco 133004 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your are right, after i research this issues about 2 days, i still cannot get a proper fix. and read through those old complaints, Joomlart support team’s service quality is quite disappointed to me.!.

Cannot understand why this kind of old issues cannot be update or a fix on it??

I also face same problem exactly same as you. The white space make my site feel UNPROFESSIONAL !

really, omg……

by,
    Kevin.C</blockquote>
    pls send your LIVE site, allow me to check it for you
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nguyenhuu quang 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum