Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can someone tell me where i could get the bottom menu bar module as shown in JoomlArt’s products demo pages. Please see attached file to understand what i mean. Is it a JA module available for downloading? other developer’s extension maybe? or customized code from the scratch? If it’s not JA’s module would be a very interested upcoming extension for the community i believe. For user’s navigation purposes of my content, i would love to see this bottom bar menu within my JA Portfolio template nicely work with modules, module positions and article ids, assigned to it like all other extensions created by JoomlArt already do (JA Top Panel for example).

Regards,

1. Bottom-Menu-Bar-Module
    aman204 Friend

The forum posts has been moved to request and wishlist forum so that the specific request can be taken into consideration by Joomlart devs 🙂 (No such JA extension available at present and this is custom module made exclusively for JA site)

Also, You may wish to search in joomla.org extension directory to see if you can find such kind of extension solving your purpose

http://extensions.joomla.org/

bollog Friend

Hi aman204,

Thanks for answering and moving this post to the request and wishlist pages for me. I hope developers will seriously take into consideration this request and in the near future we may see such feature lay among all other great extensions developed by JoomlArt. 🙂

Until then though any hints or ideas of how this would be possible? Can i have two different instances of mega menu on the same page? I suppose if i could duplicate mega menu then i would just need to create a new position in order to place it in the very bottom right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Now finally available with – > Uber Template <- See bottom of page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum