Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Waited to see some good business template, but came a boring event specific one. Whoo.ps… Sad! :((

clampert Friend

I’m not hype about it either. But I think we need to give JA thumbs up for trying to do something different. Otherwise it will be hard for them to get their creative juices going. Playing it safe is hardly the way to go. We do want to see innovative things coming out, don’t we?

zao dao Friend

i also don’t like this kind template

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

TomC Moderator

I think all of you read the following . . .

NEW TEMPLATE RELEASES – First Impressions . . . CAN CHANGE

😎

aardcom Friend

Given that the team has a huge task to update existing templates to 2.5 and everyone is on them to get the updates done, I think we can give them a pass on this one. I’d prefer to see all released templates upgraded over the next couple months rather than new templates as a priority.

I can’t say I am impressed with this template as it seems to be just another version of Cloris. It should be a free one or a bonus template not the main release for the month. That said, it is 2.5 in the backend and gives us a chance to play with a relatively simple design and like Tom says…we may learn to like it.

Remember we can’t have it all and there are only so many hours in a day.

Tony Silveira Friend

I think this template is awesome! Joomlart surprises me always with their approach. What I like is the simplicity. Is it cheesy? Of course it is, this is why people have to hire designers so we can tweak things a bit, lol:laugh:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Silveira 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum