Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi there
    There are 2 elements in your screenshot. Which one you want to use ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

wisdom114 Friend

Both of them. I want the exact same thing. The green block with the button on the right

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # On your site at : Why Choose Probe it or Why Get Certified there is no place for button. That’s why i confuse what’s exactly you want.
    And in fact look like you are trying work with custom html instead default template concept.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

wisdom114 Friend

So how do i fix that

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can use browser debugger to inspect and copy html / css from which thing you want and apply it into custom html module.
    But infact , you are doing customize work. Please consider ask 3rd developer to do.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

wisdom114 Friend

I need help. Why is no one helping me?

wisdom114 Friend

I need help. Why is no one helping me?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Please provide link with html which one you want copy
    # In fact as i said above you are doing custom html which one out of base concept of template. It should be consider as custom work.
    But i’ll try help you for this time. I’ll need link to which page you want to clone to check html of it first.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Please provide link with html which one you want copy
    # In fact as i said above you are doing custom html which one out of base concept of template. It should be consider as custom work.
    But i’ll try help you for this time. I’ll need link to which page you want to clone to check html of it first.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum